Saturday 23 March 2013

Work in Progress..

I have changed the look slightly! Hope it's starting to look a little better :)
I have linked my Instagram and Pinterest accounts up now so whilst I am still ongoing take a little peek at them :)
I am taking part in the Race for Life again this year, I shall be donating all the money to Brain Tumour Research as it has become a charity close to our families heart over the last year. It literally takes 2 minutes to donate and is such an amazing cause! If you are feeling generous and would like to support this charity and me running here is the link:
http://www.justgiving.com/Emma-Scott6
Have a little read at My Story :)

You can also text to donate without any extra cost, you can donate £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10.

Thanks :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...